Saturday, May 25, 2013

Some Changes For The Blog

Changes


I have decided not to update the blog everyday because I keep forgetting and keep missing birthdays and anniversaries. I will instead be updating the blog once a week unless something important comes up. 

Reminders

As always if I have missed your birthday or your kids' birthdays, any anniversaries, deaths, or reunions you can either message me on Facebook or my e-mail MEMORIAM555@gmail.com. Also I am missing pictures of the newer members of the family. I do not want new pictures unless you are ok with them being viewed by strangers. I would prefer pictures that are 6 months or older. If you are my Facebook friend I will steal your pictures. Also if you have any announcements that you want to be on the blog and can't figure out how to post a comment go ahead and send me a message and I will post it.

Reunions

The Griffith Family Reunion is at Dogwood Park on September 15th. We will start eating about 1. Also the Van Voorhis Reunion is coming up soon at the new Indian Run Church. I will have to ask Mom when it is and post the date. Last year they were talking about not having it any more because not enough people come to it. I know not another reunion, but this is a great way to learn about your ancestors and what they did. Not to mention you get to meet a bunch of relatives and have food!!!!! There are guessing games and games for the kids to play. Last year they did balloon animals and had Olympic races outside for the kids. They also have prizes for the oldest/youngest person there and who traveled the farthest/shortest distance. They do pass a donation basket around. There is no set limit to it just whatever you can afford.

This Past Week

Happy Birthday to Kim

Happy Birthday to Jalen
 Happy Anniversary to Shenandoah & Walter
 Happy Birthday to Junior
 Happy Birthday to Brianna
 Congrats to Sammie on graduating

No Pictures

Happy Birthday to Debbie P & Carri M. 

Deaths

David- Uncle Kenny & Aunt Kaye's Grandson
Misty- Bobby Jr's daughter
Also Bobby Jr's wife died last month

This coming week

 Happy Birthday to Melissa L

Happy Birthday to John

No Picture

Happy Birthday to JoAnn G

1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean we eat at 1 not 11 Sister you need a nap to much sun today HAHA.

    ReplyDelete